The Society is a not-for-profit, member-driven organization that is committed to fostering the highest standards in the marketing and public relations professions within the senior housing and services profession.
The Society was created in 1992 through the efforts of a task force comprised of marketing professionals from the Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging (PANPHA). They saw the need to provide additional opportunities for education and professional networking in the marketing and public relations professions. Since that time, the Society has expanded to serve nearly 200 members including members from Pennsylvania and surrounding states who are senior housing and service professionals. While many members are also PANPHA members, the Society is an independent organization and not an affiliate of PANPHA. It is governed by a Board of Directors, elected from and by the membership.
- New survey guidance coming soon, CMS official says
- House reform bill could cost more than 700,000 healthcare jobs: report
- Also in the News for Thursday, June 22
- New LeadingAge center will tackle workforce problems
- Deeper Medicaid cuts reportedly in Senate health bill
- House reform bill could cost more than 700,00 healthcare jobs: report
- Also in the News for Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Florida governor signs law that will change nursing home reimbursement
- CMS seeks to ease burdens for quality program