The Society is a not-for-profit, member-driven organization that is committed to fostering the highest standards in the marketing and public relations professions within the senior housing and services profession.
The Society was created in 1992 through the efforts of a task force comprised of marketing professionals from the Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging (PANPHA). They saw the need to provide additional opportunities for education and professional networking in the marketing and public relations professions. Since that time, the Society has expanded to serve nearly 200 members including members from Pennsylvania and surrounding states who are senior housing and service professionals. While many members are also PANPHA members, the Society is an independent organization and not an affiliate of PANPHA. It is governed by a Board of Directors, elected from and by the membership.
- Also in the News for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Supreme Court weighing limits on privacy-breach lawsuits
- Nursing home janitor charged after threatening to shoot co-workers
- OIG: Medicare needs to do more to prevent fraud and waste related to chiropractic care
- Also in the News for Friday, Feb. 16
- New guidelines add fecal transplant to C. diff treatment recommendations
- EEOC takes on provider over flu shot firing
- Medicare pays for opioids over alternatives, lawmakers say
- Also in the News for Thursday, Feb. 15