The Society is a not-for-profit, member-driven organization that is committed to fostering the highest standards in the marketing and public relations professions within the senior housing and services profession.
The Society was created in 1992 through the efforts of a task force comprised of marketing professionals from the Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging (PANPHA). They saw the need to provide additional opportunities for education and professional networking in the marketing and public relations professions. Since that time, the Society has expanded to serve nearly 200 members including members from Pennsylvania and surrounding states who are senior housing and service professionals. While many members are also PANPHA members, the Society is an independent organization and not an affiliate of PANPHA. It is governed by a Board of Directors, elected from and by the membership.
- Add Medicaid directors and McCain: Graham-Cassidy bill not the answer for reform
- High nurse workload may increase inappropriate psychotropic prescribing in SNFs, study says
- Also in the News for Monday, Sept. 25
- CEO in nursing home podiatry scheme given 1 year in prison
- Also in the News for Friday, Sept. 22
- State suspends license, accuses SNF staff of cover-up as facility's post-Irma death toll rises to 10
- Lawmakers: CMS has no vision for Innovation Center 'beyond undermining Medicare'
- Provider sued over alleged harassment, discrimination of black employees
- Also in the News for Thursday, Sept. 21