The Society is a not-for-profit, member-driven organization that is committed to fostering the highest standards in the marketing and public relations professions within the senior housing and services profession.
The Society was created in 1992 through the efforts of a task force comprised of marketing professionals from the Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging (PANPHA). They saw the need to provide additional opportunities for education and professional networking in the marketing and public relations professions. Since that time, the Society has expanded to serve nearly 200 members including members from Pennsylvania and surrounding states who are senior housing and service professionals. While many members are also PANPHA members, the Society is an independent organization and not an affiliate of PANPHA. It is governed by a Board of Directors, elected from and by the membership.
- Also in the News for Tuesday, Nov. 21
- CDC expanding efforts to curb workplace violence in nursing homes
- 50 employees fired over provider's mandatory flu shot policy
- Resident deaths due to 'widespread system failures,' Hollywood Hills tells Congress
- Also in the News for Wednesday, Nov. 22
- New tool to track quality measures in development, CMS says
- Carter to retire as head of AANAC, AADNS
- Retroactive Medicaid coverage in jeopardy, could hurt providers
- SNFs to pay $6.9 million to settle kickback, fraud claims