The Society is a not-for-profit, member-driven organization that is committed to fostering the highest standards in the marketing and public relations professions within the senior housing and services profession.
The Society was created in 1992 through the efforts of a task force comprised of marketing professionals from the Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging (PANPHA). They saw the need to provide additional opportunities for education and professional networking in the marketing and public relations professions. Since that time, the Society has expanded to serve nearly 200 members including members from Pennsylvania and surrounding states who are senior housing and service professionals. While many members are also PANPHA members, the Society is an independent organization and not an affiliate of PANPHA. It is governed by a Board of Directors, elected from and by the membership.
- Also in the News for Friday, July 21
- Strategies to reduce hospital readmission rates aren't harming patients post-discharge, study shows
- Large nonprofits outperforming smaller organizations on EHR adoption
- Quadruple-dose flu vaccine lowers SNF residents' hospitalizations, largest study shows
- ACOs missing out on millions in payments by not assuming more risk, report finds
- Pay cuts coming for SNFs that don't submit quality data, CMS warns
- Also in the News for Thursday, July 20
- Observers skeptical of House Republicans' call to cut $2 trillion in Medicaid, Medicare
- Also in the News for Wednesday, July 19